CUO > Team members
The Centre for User Experience Research (CUO) is a team of researchers from different disciplines such as communication science, (cognitive) psychology, product design, anthropology, philosophy, ...
Below you can find for each team member their contact details, function description, short CV and photo together with an overview of their publications and involvement in projects.
Would you like to join our team? Please visit our vacancies page.
- Jan-Henk Annema, Researcher
- Lode De Bot, Researcher
- Prof. Dr. Dirk De Grooff, Project leader Mediacentrum
- Jan Derboven, Researcher
- Dr. David Geerts, Research Manager
- Jonathan Huyghe, Researcher
- Arne Jansen, Researcher
- Lieve Laporte, Researcher
- Marije Nouwen, Researcher
- Dr. Karin Slegers, Senior Researcher
- Françoise Van Dessel, Administrative Secretary
- Maarten Van Mechelen, Researcher
- Jeroen Vanattenhoven, Researcher
- Vero Vanden Abeele, Part time affiliated researcher
- Wim Verhavert, Researcher
- Jorick Vissers, Researcher
- Prof. dr. Bieke Zaman, Senior researcher